29 January 2018
The S3 Parents’ Evening takes place on Tuesday 6 February 2018 from 5:00 to 7:30pm. To access the online booking system please go to:
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
To login to the system you will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth (again these must match what we have on record)
Once you have logged in you will be able to see which appointments are available and select those that are convenient for you.
The system will go live for the S3 Parents’ Evening from 6pm on Monday 29 January 2018 and will remain open to take your bookings until Tuesday 6 February at 8am.
Once you have logged in, we strongly recommend you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments. You will be shown your child’s teachers and asked to enter your availability. Our wizard will use this information to calculate an order for your appointments which is the most efficient.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you log in, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are in the tabs above the teacher names
If you are unable to book at home please call the school office for assistance (email@example.com or telephone 441 4501).