22 September 2017
In an effort to make the organisation of parents’ evenings easier for parents, pupils and teachers we implemented an online parents’ evening booking system which was used for parents evenings last session. This system can also be used for booking an S1 Parents’ Settling-In appointment with your child’s guidance teacher. At present the system is set up to accept bookings for a 15-minute slot with your child’s guidance teacher over the period 25th September to 6th October inclusive. A third week of appointments will be added early next week but please book in these first two weeks if you can if there is a time slot that suits you.
To access the online booking system please go to:
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’ or click on the link. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
To login to the system you will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth (again these must match what we have on record)
Once you have logged in you will be able to see which appointments are available and select the day and time convenient for you according to availability. The system is currently live and available to make appointments.
Once you have logged in:
- Click on the link Make Appointment(s) Individually
- When the screen refreshes, the appointments schedule for your child’s guidance teacher for weeks commencing 25/9/17 and 02/10/17 will be shown. Please scroll down the screen to find the day that you are looking for.
- If you wish to make an appointment, please select a suitable day/time from those available and book your slot by clicking to reserve. Unavailable times will be shown in red.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you log in, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children.
We expect you to find the system straightforward and easy to use. However, if you are unable to book at home please call the school office for assistance.